Moving can be an excruciating, cumbersome and time-consuming endeavor and if one is not careful, it can turn be a nightmare. No move is stress-free, but a good moving service understands how difficult it is and will try to ease the burden to the best of their ability, therefore, to help one manage the stress that comes with moving, one should be able to find and hire not just any moving service but one that is reliable. The best moving services don’t have to be very costly, and one can find the right mover at a good rate. we are the inland Empire movers.
The first tip to finding the best moving service is to ask for recommendations. Ask for recommendations from friends, family and trusted real estate agents on which moving services are reputable. Look for companies that have an experience in the venture that matches your criteria, for example, are they long distance movers if you’re relocating to another state. You can also search cautiously for moving services on the internet and compile a list of potential moving services.
- The qualities of the best moving company begin with the phone call you make to inquire about the company’s services. The person answering the call should be courteous and knowledgeable enough to understand your question and refer you to the appropriate staff person who can answer it High quality moving companies have the staff who are experienced in all aspects of moving households or business operation.
- This means that you should be able to obtain information on the service areas. If you are looking for far cities like long distance movers, then you want to know how long it would take to move your possessions to another area of the country. The company representative should be able to give you an idea of the timing involved.
- The qualities of the best moving company include an estimator who can review your contents and determine an estimate of the moving cost. It is impossible to get an exact cost until the moving truck is loaded and weighed, but a quality company will have an experienced estimator who will get an estimate that you work with.
- The estimator should be able to tell you how many boxes you will need. This person should also provide assurance that your valuable antiques and furniture will be protected. They should describe exactly what their packaging will consist of. If a piano or organ is involved, then the estimator should be able to describe how these will be handled.
- The method used to protect upholstered furniture is important. Several methods can be used such as shrink wrap, blankets secured with straps, and bubble wrap. This is information that should be an indicator of a quality company.
- Bed bugs are a serious problem in many areas of the country, so the question to ask is ‘do you spray the moving van after every move?’ If the answer is no, then consider the risk before you hire the company. It will cost thousands of dollars to rid your new location of these bugs which will reproduce rapidly.
- The age of the moving truck is important. If the truck is 10 years old, you may want to consider what this says about the company. You can always visit the moving company and look at the tread on the tires. An older truck will probably get your possession moved, but the age of the truck may say something about the quality of the company.